dmarcian's mission – help people deploy DMARC
Employment at dmarcian
dmarcian is growing. Join us!
Wanted: Self-starting, technology savvy communication professional for new role at dmarcian, inc.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with our Brevard, NC based CEO and the rest of our world wide team to develop and implement campaign ideas across digital content and event marketing. The ideal candidate will have at least one year experience in marketing for software as a service or B2B services. Strong project management and collaboration skills are a must. A great sense of humor, love of local beverages, and experience working with remote team members are pluses.
Content Marketing Strategy and Campaign Development
- Develop a content marketing strategy focused around generating content written by or based on collaboration with core team members.
- Create and manage a content calendar of topics and internal content development deadlines.
- Develop a strategy to leverage internally developed content for search engine optimization, social media distribution, lead generation, and email marketing.
- Collect and refine marketing campaign ideas based on content marketing pieces for consideration by the larger team.
- Determine internal and vendor support needed for success.
- Create and manage marketing budget for approved campaigns.
- Coordinate work of internal and external supports to achieve campaign goals, meet deadlines and stay on budget.
- Execute email and newsletter marketing to leverage dmarcian’s customer base and support sales growth. Monitor results and adjust strategy as needed.
- Develop dmarcian’s social media presence including determining priority platforms, content planning, content and basic graphic creation, utilization of advertising or boosted posts including budget. Monitor results and adjust strategy as needed.
- Oversee improvements to website to reflect the brand, meet customer needs, improve SEO, incorporate design and UX best practices, and support sales. Coordinate work as needed among internal staff and vendors.
- Coordinate development of print collateral, advertising, and trade shows as needed for sales campaigns and event participation with internal team members and vendors.
- Research and make recommendations for marketing vendors for graphic design and printing as needed.
- Ensure the dmarcian brand is presented consistently across all marketing and communications including the website, newsletters, social media, print, and events.
- Continue to build skills and knowledge of marketing best practices and strategies to promote dmarcian to its target markets and leverage digital marketing tools and channels
- Continue to build project management skills to ensure efficiency and quality
- Develop industry and company knowledge to support lead generation, identification, research and other sales support
Skills and Qualifications
- 1 year experience coordinating and implementing marketing efforts across digital marketing channels, ideally for a software as a service or B2B services.
- Email marketing experience with both newsletters and promotional campaigns including analyzing data on results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with using, explaining, and adopting technology.
- Comfortable writing and editing articles about technical concepts.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Speaks developer.
- Loves technology.
- Understands SEO and is comfortable with Google Search Console.
Interested candidates meeting the minimum qualifications are asked to send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Letter may be addressed to CEO Tim Draegen.
It appears you have not interacted with this page for a long time.
Refresh to fix the problem.